Employment Judge vacancies in Scotland
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Employment Tribunals (Scotland) has vacancies for salaried and fee-paid Employment Judges.
The vacancies are:
- Salaried Employment Judge: 3 posts, 2 based in Glasgow and 1 in Edinburgh
- Fee-paid Employment Judge: 10 posts
Both roles require judges to sit in a variety of locations across Scotland.
To apply, candidates need judicial experience or experience of litigation, and need to be able to demonstrate expertise in employment law or related fields.
Candidates must also:
- be an advocate or solicitor admitted in Scotland for at least 5 years
- satisfy the judicial-appointment eligibility condition within the meaning of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 on a 5-year basis
- be a member of the Bar of Northern Ireland or solicitor of the Supreme Court of Northern Ireland for at least 5 years or
- be a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives for at least 5 years
For an application pack please email: Glasgow.President@justice.gov.uk
The closing date is noon on 6 January 2020.
This is not a JAC vacancy.